Ways to participate
- regular conference participation (2 days)
- regular conference participation (2 days) with abstract & poster submission*
- regular conference participation (2 days) with abstract & poster submission & application for a fellowship (for young MDs, PhD students and post docs until 35 years)
* With this option, you can get the chance to hold a short talk in our Flash Talk Sessions. For more details, see below.
Guidelines & information for submission of abstracts and posters
- Abstracts are accepted and printed only with a full conference registration.
- The first author of the abstract needs to be the conference participant.
- Deadline for abstract submission: extended to April 12, 2019.
- Abstract max.: 2,200-2,500 characters (including spaces and commas).
- With submission of an abstract you can apply for a fellowship.
- If you sent an abstract you are invited to submit a poster for the Poster Session.
- Poster of A0 (or 84,1 x 118,9 cm) portrait format and bring it to the first day of the conference.
- 36 abstracts will be picked-out by the program committee and included in the conference program with Flash Talks (2 min per abstract).
All Flash Talk speakers will be informed around two weeks before the conference.