Ways to participate
- regular conference participation (2 days)
- regular conference participation (2 days) with abstract & poster submission*
- regular conference participation (2 days) with abstract & poster submission & application for a fellowship (for young MDs, PhD students and post docs until 35 years)
* With this option, you can get the chance to hold a short talk in our Flash Talk Sessions. For more details, see below.
Guidelines & information for submission of abstracts and posters
- Abstracts are accepted and printed only with a full conference registration.
- The first author of the abstract needs to be the conference participant.
- Deadline for abstract submission: April 1, 2019.
- Abstract max.: 2,200-2,500 characters (including spaces and commas).
- With submission of an abstract you can apply for a fellowship.
- If you sent an abstract you are invited to submit a poster for the Poster Session.
- Poster of A0 (or 84,1 x 118,9 cm) portrait format and bring it to the first day of the conference.
- 36 abstracts will be picked-out by the program committee and included in the conference program with Flash Talks (2 min per abstract).
All Flash Talk speakers will be informed around 4 weeks before the conference.